|Customer Survey Feedback
|Describe your WALLTAT use (e.g., in the kitchen).
||Describe your WALLTAT use (e.g., in the kitchen).
From our 2020 Customer Feedback Survey, our customers' used their WALLTAT decals:
Here are the detailed responses:
- At a Spa in the ďZen RoomĒ a Japanese themed treatment room.
- dining room
- We used two wall tats - both frames in our dining room and bar to surround a menu black board.
- living room dandelions
- My logo hanging in my business
- used in the foyer and master bedroom
- I have used WALLTATS in my bedroom and bathroom.
- Maple Tree on corner in living room
- Decorating kids' rooms
- The Children's Advocacy Center of Southern Arizona (for sexually and physically abuse children) used the girl blowing heart bubbles in our children's lobby. The children love it!
- Master bedroom, the tree hangs slightly over the bed, similar to how it was featured in a magazine
- MY TAT WAS A DEDICATION TO MY LATE HUSBAND AND LATE BROTHER, I HAVE HAD MORE COMMENTS ON HOW NICE IT IS AND I HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR WALLTAT.COM ADDRESS SO YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN MORE WORK WHICH I HOPE YOU DID. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MINE THE LADIES WORKED WITH ME ON THE DESIGN AND WE CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT ONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AND STILL MY FEELINGS TOWARDS LATE FAMILY MEMBERS.
- Long awkward wall
- In the bedroom
- At our spa in a treatment room
- Granddaughter's bedroom.
- My reflective walltat is in my entryway. It is BEAUTIFUL! It is definitely an eye catcher when coming into our home. I've even had people notice it while on a video conference call.
- I have used 3 different Walltats in my living room.
- I have purchased two lovely walltat's for our guest bedrooms.
- In my kitchen I ordered a silver metallic decal I had to cut it and I put it around a light fixture
- Bathroom walls
- In the kitchen bare wall behind our island
- Castle (childís bedroom), eyelashes-nose-lips(put on Mirror where makeup applied), Asian archway (over tub), name over bed
- Craft room
- Accent wall, refrigerator, sonís bedroom
- My son used in his room
- "Master bathroom
- Guest room at vacation home"
- On a wall in my office to bring me more peace, and to liven up my living room
- we asked WallTat to make a custom decal of our business logo to display in our office. it turned out great!
|Please provide additional comments or improvement suggestions.
||Please provide additional comments or improvement suggestions.
From our 2020 Customer Feedback Survey, WALLTAT's customers' additional feedback included
- Really simple to apply, it just takes time and should not be rushed. It was a fun task!
- I love the website and selection. Customer service is top notch! I also love that they will send samples to try different colors on your wall.
- Not sure how I got the wrinkles. It would be useful to know how to avoid them. [WALLTAT will be in contact]
- I think the one thing that people notice most about my WALLTATS is that they are very high quality. They are not cheap looking.
- Our Center, where abuse ends and healing begins, uses the lotus flower as a logo, because this flower symbolizes rising from a dark place into beauty and rebirth. Having WALLTAT's in a beautiful lotus flower would have been outstanding. www.sacacenter.org
- Would love if there was a similar, but complimentary tree for the other side of my bed [WALLTAT will be in contact]
- GREAT BUSINESS FOR ANY KIND OF WALL ART, CAR STICKERS, ETC....
- I liked my silhouette was in two colours, and you layered them as you wanted. really added that custom look.
- This was easier installed than imagined. Take your time and youíll actually finish before the estimated time. It is easy, just takes time.
- When I had lost a critical piece of a tat, I called customer service in a panic. They took care of my issue perfectly.
- One of the pieces of the design was cut incorrectly which was noticeable to me maybe not to others unless they looked at it closely. I called Walltatís customer service they sent me the exact piece which was easy to replace. Customer service excellent!
- You have it all covered from product quality, instruction, to shipping. All good.
- You are a pleasure to work with.
- Keep having fun making them
We do have fun helping our customers achieve their vision!
|What comments have you heard about your WALLTAT?
||What comments have you heard about your WALLTAT?
From our 2020 Customer Feedback Survey, our customers' have heard the following comments regarding their install:
- Have had many compliments and have directed customers to the site.
- I like the way our silver one is kind of ghostly in our bar. In some light it disappears and in some light it shines.
- good company
- People like it.
- Everyone loves my WALLTAT trees they make a real statement and are beautiful!!
- People are very impressed that it is so large.
- Very cool! Is that paint? Fun! Most everyone comments on originality of it & how well it goes in the space.
- I have enjoyed them!
- All positive comments
- Did you paint that? Was it difficult? Where did you buy it?
- so unique, never would have thought of that, room looks bigger
- LOVE IT! BEAUTIFUL! WOW!
- Every Walltat I have had has been the focal point and definitely the best piece of decor.
- Visitors love them
- Loved installation!
- Beautiful, where did you get it? Love it! So neat!
- Beautiful, so cute, love it!
WALLTAT would love to hear what others have heard as well!
|What decals do you wish WALLTAT offered?
||What decals do you wish WALLTAT offered?
From our 2020 Customer Feedback Survey, our customers' wished we offered:
- Lotus Flowers
- Sports Teams
- Large Florals
- African American Women Profiles
- Birch Trees
- 3D Window Wall Tats
- Open Window with Lake View
- Sports Teams
Great feedback! We are happy to report that we do have Birch trees, a dragon, lotus flowers and palms! Use our search field to check them out!
As for the sports teams, we do not have the licensing required to reproduce team images. However, feel free to use our custom services to add a special number or player name to our images!
Stay tuned for new decals. Thank you for the list.
|What installation tips can you offer to other customers?
||What installation tips can you offer to other customers?
From our 2020 Customer Feedback Survey, our customers' tips fall into these major categories:
Here are the detailed responses:
- Slow and steady finishes quicker!
- To work carefully and slowly and use a level and tape measure.
- make sure to clean wall first
- I screwed up the installation and ended up with wrinkles in my product. Not exactly sure what I did wrong. Just be careful to avoid wrinkles!
- "Take your time. The decals that I have purchased from WALLTAT are very large. I have found it helpful at times to cut pieces smaller.
- If you live in a really warm (HOT) state, like Florida, I have found that taking the decal out of the box; unrolling it, and allowing it to sit and acclimate to the temperature in your home helps a lot. The first time I did a WALLTAT, I made the mistake of trying to put it up right after it was delivered. I don't know how long it sat in the delivery truck before it was delivered to me but, the box itself was hot. The decal was not melted but since it was so heated, it was very difficult to work with. I put the first piece up and decided to wait overnight to apply the rest. Made a HUGE difference. Looks gorgeous!!"
- Have helpers
- Take your time!!!
- The materials are so well made and easy to put up.
- Take your time, itís a project, not a race. And for my specific design, it didnít have to EXACTLY match the original, since trees always vary
- CALL AND GET A PERSONAL DESIGN.
- take your time, don't rush:)
- I don't have any.
- It was actually a therapeutic and relaxing application
- be patient.
- Go slow! It is easy to go too fast because you can't wait to see the finished product. Resist the temptation and take your time.
- Take your time and be patient.....it's worth it.
- Ask a friend to help you! Patience!
- "Basically very easy to put up, I donít have any tips"
- Don't spread things out too much ... Groupings look nicer!
- Take your time for the best result, itís well worth it! Itís not as difficult as you think.
- Slow and easy gets best results
- Donít rush
- Have help for larger pieces! Itís not a one person job
- Easy install...go slowly
- Theyíre very easy to apply and donít stress in anticipation of bubbles.
- Plan and get a friend. Take your time and get stuff out of the way first.
- probably to put your decal in a spot where it won't be brushed up against or scratched
WALLTAT would add - buy a sample to confirm the conditions are right for the install!
|What is your favorite decal from WALLTAT?
||What is your favorite decal from WALLTAT?
From our 2020 Customer Feedback Survey, our customers' favorite decals fell into these major cateogries:
Detailed results included:
- the mirror frames
- My logo
- 3 large trees
- All reflective Tats
- Japanese tree
- Botanical silhouette
- I'm not sure
- Lotus flower
- star burst
- Reflective series
- Periodic Table: Pty 1999
- I have a silver metallic decal
- Modern sunburst
- Asian arches in water
- The custom ones youíve made for me.
- our business logo
Use our Search field to check out what we offer!